‘Admiring Yoro Waterfall’ has found its way to many parts of the globe in the last few years and is one of my most travelled pieces. Tomorrow it’ll have it’s first performance in Spain, given by Mahan Esfahani. And many thanks to Mahan for including it in this recital at the Fundacion Juan March in Madrid. Oh! And I’ve just noticed that there may be a live video stream!!
Yoro in Madrid
- London Blues 6 – recording June 12, 2018
- Serenata Notturna for guitar orchestra – premiere in Finland June 12, 2018
- Sound Sketches published by EVC Music Publications June 12, 2018
- Yoro in Madrid June 12, 2018
- Figures from Watteau – first performance June 12, 2018