This is probably the closest I’ll ever get to Copacabana beach! The Parsa Duo (Elizabeth Remy and Dale Henderson) performing my music at Forte Copacabana on the 22nd May as part of this year’s Rio Harp Festival.
Archive | June, 2017
Venice!!! Alas, I’m not there…but my music is there today (17th June) at the Venice Biennale, in the Research Pavilion, as part of the multi-media event ‘Et in Arcadia Ego’. This includes performances of my harpsichord pieces ‘Pastorale’ and ‘Rondeau’, and excerpts from these are also used in the accompanying soundscapes. Many thanks to Assi, […]
Congratulations to Mari Mäntylä, whose latest CD has just been released! The disc opens with my four ‘London Blues’ pieces which Mari commissioned a couple of years ago. I’m very much looking forward to hearing this.
- London Blues 6 – recording June 12, 2018
- Serenata Notturna for guitar orchestra – premiere in Finland June 12, 2018
- Sound Sketches published by EVC Music Publications June 12, 2018
- Yoro in Madrid June 12, 2018
- Figures from Watteau – first performance June 12, 2018