Back from a great time in London – rehearsals in various venues, numerous drinks receptions, and a chance to hear ten performances of my music. And last Saturday, at Kings Place, Daniela Rossi gave a fantastic first concert performance of my ‘Orpheus’ for guitar and orchestra, as well as a beautiful interpretation of the Rodrigo concerto. Daniela was last year’s winner of the London International Guitar Competition.
Orpheus – premiere
- London Blues 6 – recording June 12, 2018
- Serenata Notturna for guitar orchestra – premiere in Finland June 12, 2018
- Sound Sketches published by EVC Music Publications June 12, 2018
- Yoro in Madrid June 12, 2018
- Figures from Watteau – first performance June 12, 2018