‘French Concerto’ will be performed tonight at the Brooklyn Conservatory, with a slightly revised instrumentation from it’s French premiere last year. The harpsichord part is played by Rebecca Pechefsky. It sounds like there should be a recording, which I’m very much looking forward to hearing!
French Concerto in Brooklyn
- London Blues 6 – recording June 12, 2018
- Serenata Notturna for guitar orchestra – premiere in Finland June 12, 2018
- Sound Sketches published by EVC Music Publications June 12, 2018
- Yoro in Madrid June 12, 2018
- Figures from Watteau – first performance June 12, 2018