I’ve been fortunate enough to have some excellent and memorable performances in Cambridge in recent times; from the likes of MIfune Tsuji, Jin Theriault, and Tamar Halperin (I still have vivid memories of that mainly Bach concert). And I’m looking forward to returning there soon to hear the first performance on the piano of my set of pieces ‘Beyond the River God’ – originally composed for harpsichord but played this time by pianist Yukie Smith.
Beyond the River God
- London Blues 6 – recording June 12, 2018
- Serenata Notturna for guitar orchestra – premiere in Finland June 12, 2018
- Sound Sketches published by EVC Music Publications June 12, 2018
- Yoro in Madrid June 12, 2018
- Figures from Watteau – first performance June 12, 2018